Board minutes: share purchase buyer
Minutes of a meeting of the board of directors of the buyer in a share purchase transaction
A corporate purchaser in a share purchase transaction should hold a board meeting at which certain matters are approved.
These matters include:
- the approval of the purchase of the target company by the buyer
- the approval of the Share Purchase Agreement and its principal terms
- the approval of other documents entered into by the buyer as part of the transaction
About these Board minutes
These minutes are for a meeting of the board of directors of a purchaser company in a share purchase transaction.
- Declaration of director’s interest (if applicable)
- to approve the acquisition of the target company and the principal terms of the transaction
- to approve the Share Purchase Agreement and other documents to be entered into by the buyer as part of the transaction
As with all of our document templates, your purchase will include access to clear explanatory guidance on the document and its use.
All Paper Rock legal templates are written by highly qualified English lawyers that are currently practising in the field of commercial and corporate law. The templates you download here reflect the same quality as if you’d instructed our lawyers to draft them for you. They also write all our document descriptions so you can rest assured every bit of information is legally accurate up to date.
Whatever your method of purchase, there is no limit to the number of times you can download your templates. However, many customers prefer to invest in an annual subscription. This offers exceptional value with unlimited downloads from our entire document library.
The Paper Rock team is available to answer questions via Live Chat during UK business hours. When live chat is unavailable, email email@example.com. We aim to respond to your emails within a 24-hour period. We also encourage you to ask questions via our social channels.