Board minutes: share purchase target
Minutes of a meeting of the board of directors of a target company in a share purchase transaction
The closing of a transaction for the purchase of a private limited company will require a board meeting of the target company at which certain matters are approved.
These matters include:
- the approval of the transfer of the shares acquired by the buyer
- the resignation of the directors appointed by the seller and the appointment of new directors by the buyer
- the resignation of the existing auditors of the target company
- the change of the registered office address of the target company
- the change of the accounting reference date of the target company
- the appointment of new bankers to the target company
- the approval of any documents entered into by the target company as part of the transaction
About these Board minutes
These minutes are for a meeting of the board of directors of a target company at which matters relating to the sale and purchase of the target company’s shares will be approved.
- Declaration of director’s interest (if applicable)
- to approve the transfer of shares acquired by the buyer
- to accept the resignation of the directors appointed by the seller and the appointment of new directors
- to approve the resignation of the existing auditors of the target company
- to approve the new registered office address of the target company
- to change the accounting reference date of the target company
- to appoint new bankers for the target company
- to approve documents entered into by the target company as part of the transaction
- to make Companies House filings
As with all of our document templates, your purchase will include access to clear explanatory guidance on the document and its use.
All Paper Rock legal templates are written by highly qualified English lawyers that are currently practising in the field of commercial and corporate law. The templates you download here reflect the same quality as if you’d instructed our lawyers to draft them for you. They also write all our document descriptions so you can rest assured every bit of information is legally accurate up to date.
Whatever your method of purchase, there is no limit to the number of times you can download your templates. However, many customers prefer to invest in an annual subscription. This offers exceptional value with unlimited downloads from our entire document library.
The Paper Rock team is available to answer questions via Live Chat during UK business hours. When live chat is unavailable, email email@example.com. We aim to respond to your emails within a 24-hour period. We also encourage you to ask questions via our social channels.