Shareholder Operational Services Agreement
Agreement for the services to be provided by a shareholder to a company
When might a shareholders operational services agreement be required?
A corporate shareholder may agree to provide certain operational services to a company in which the shareholder has made an investment, perhaps as a joint venture. The company itself does not have the necessary resources and infrastructure for certain operational and administrative matters.
Operational services which a shareholder might provide include the following:
- office facilities: desk space, meeting room and ancillary services
- IT: computer maintenance and support, exchange server products and services, website hosting and maintenance
- accounting: preparation of management accounts and assistance with annual statutory accounts preparation
- tax: assistance with the company’s tax filings and compliance
- personnel: assistance with payroll, recruitment and HR related matters
- insurance: participation in group insurance arrangements
Some of the services may be provided by the shareholder itself through its own resources or provided by third parties as part of the shareholder’s supply arrangements.
About this document
This agreement is for the provision of operational services by a shareholder to a company.
Document features: Shareholder Operational Services Agreement
- framework agreement for the provision of services by a corporate shareholder to a company
- schedule of potential services to be provided
- fees payable by the company, including recharge of third party costs
- liability limitations for the corporate shareholder
- termination provisions
As with all of our document templates, your purchase will include access to clear explanatory guidance on the document and its use.
All Paper Rock legal templates are written by highly qualified English lawyers that are currently practising in the field of commercial and corporate law. The templates you download here reflect the same quality as if you’d instructed our lawyers to draft them for you. They also write all our document descriptions so you can rest assured every bit of information is legally accurate up to date.
Whatever your method of purchase, there is no limit to the number of times you can download your templates. However, many customers prefer to invest in an annual subscription. This offers exceptional value with unlimited downloads from our entire document library.
The Paper Rock team is available to answer questions via Live Chat during UK business hours. When live chat is unavailable, email firstname.lastname@example.org. We aim to respond to your emails within a 24-hour period. We also encourage you to ask questions via our social channels.