Employment Agreement Template: junior employee
Employment agreement template for a junior employee.
What should be covered in an employment agreement for a junior employee?
The employment agreement for a junior senior employee will likely be shorter and less sophisticated than an employment contract for a more senior employee. A senior employee’s contract will contain additional terms which may not be applicable for a junior employee, including:
- notice period: a longer notice period to be given to terminate the employment
- probation: no probationary period of employment
- directorship: obligation to act as a company director if required by the company
- bonus: discretionary or contractual bonus entitlement
- benefits: additional benefits, for example company car allowance, medical insurance and permanent health insurance
- intellectual property: provisions regarding the ownership of intellectual property created during the employment
- garden leave: right for the company to put the employee on garden leave during any period of notice
- restrictive covenants: post-termination restrictive covenants from the employee
About this employment agreement
This agreement is for the employment of a junior employee.
- employment contract in the form of a letter agreement
- 17 paragraphs over 6 pages
- particulars to be provided by the employer as the written statement of particulars of employment under section 1 of the Employment Rights Act 1996
As with all of our document templates, your purchase will include access to clear explanatory guidance on the document and its use.
All Paper Rock legal templates are written by highly qualified English lawyers that are currently practising in the field of commercial and corporate law. The templates you download here reflect the same quality as if you’d instructed our lawyers to draft them for you. They also write all our document descriptions so you can rest assured every bit of information is legally accurate up to date.
Whatever your method of purchase, there is no limit to the number of times you can download your templates. However, many customers prefer to invest in an annual subscription. This offers exceptional value with unlimited downloads from our entire document library.
The Paper Rock team is available to answer questions via Live Chat during UK business hours. When live chat is unavailable, email email@example.com. We aim to respond to your emails within a 24-hour period. We also encourage you to ask questions via our social channels.